Health is wealth! The productivity of any nation is directly related to how healthy the citizens are. Nigeria is highly blessed with top-notch specialists in a health-related discipline, demonstrating professional acumen globally. However, Nigerian citizens are languishing in desperate need of good medical attention due to a lack of good functioning medical facilities and largely due to an unmotivated work force. Health for All Nigerians (HAN) is a specialist group of NDF members with the core responsibilities of advocating for adequate health facilities and programs to meet the health needs of Nigerians. The HAN is responsible for developing a framework for short- and long-term attainment of medical sufficiency for Nigerians . Annually, Nigerians spend large sums of money on foreign trips and medical expenses overseas. The HAN specialist group of the NDF will work out how the global health skill set of Nigerians can be harnessed and deployed to bring about radical improvement in our health sector.
Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, and other health professionals will work collaboartively at the State, National, and Global levels to design and implement the goals and objectives to improve the general well-being of the people.
To aid Nigerians in attaining quality and affordable health care services through a positive influence on government and relevant agencies.
1. To provide a conducive environment for health workers and increase the ratio of health workers to patients through collaboration with the right board and agency.
2. To collaborate with appropriate organizations and agencies to ensure that quality and equitable health care is accessible to all, especially at the level primary health care.
3. To advise and provide workable framework to ensure affordable health care for everyone, incredibly remote areas.
4. To assist in the efficient delivery of health care services.
5. To embark on health-related projects that will significantly improve health service delivery in Nigerian.
6. To work with global health organizations and government agencies in bringing long-term solution to the Nigerian health problems.
7. To organize conferences and seminars aimed at improving the overall health of citizens of Nigeria with an emphasis on health education.
Membership is open to all registered members of NDF interested in impacting the health sector. These include and are not limited to Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, and all health-related professionals within and outside Nigeria.Back to Professional Groups Donate